Helllloooo Summaaa!! Warmer temperatures, farmers markets, and weekend cookouts are now upon us. I could not be more excited to soak up those extra rays of sunshine and enjoy some extra free time. By choice, majority of my leisure hours are spent in the kitchen, throwing together ingredients in hope of stumbling upon a drool-worthy recipe. In fact, a few of those precious moments this past weekend were used to whip up this delicious yet oh-so-simple treat for you to take to your next BBQ. And a winner it was indeed! Even the busiest of the busy will have no problem creating this dish. I assure you that although this recipe takes very little time, it still delivers all of the wonderful qualities of an elaborate and time-consuming dessert. I hope you enjoy this recipe and these delightful summer days. Bon appétit!
30 Minute Peach Crisp
- 4 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- ½ flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Layer the bottom of an 8' by 8' pan with the sliced peaches.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and stir into the dry ingredients.
- Crumble entire mixture over the peaches and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crisp.
- Enjoy with a scoop of ice cream or just as is!