Author: Maddie Ross
Serves: 6 crab cakes
- ⅓ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Sir Kensington avocado oil mayo
- 1 egg, lightly beat
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried mustard
- ½ tsp old bay seasoning
- 1 lb crab meat
- Buns, lettuce, tomato, and additional mayo for serving
- Mix all of the ingredients except the crab in a large bowl,
- Add in the crab and form into 6 large cakes. The mixture may seem crumbly.
- Place cakes in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- After chilling, preheat the oven to 350 F and bake the cakes on a parchment lined baking sheet for 20 minutes or until slightly browned on the top.
- Serve immediately on buns with lettuce, tomato slices, and mayo.