These bars are the perfect sweet treat to complete your next school/work lunch. Trust me, after you've made this recipe, you will never go back to store bought treats again!
Author: Maddie Ross
Serves: 10 bars
- 4 cups crispy brown rice cereal
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup almond butter (or allergy friendly alternative)
- pinch of salt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (completely optional)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add the almond butter and honey. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the cereal, salt, and protein powder if using, and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 square baking pan lined with parchment.
- Freeze for an hour before cutting into bars. The bars can either be stored in the fridge or freezer. I prefer mine straight out of the freezer.