Author: Maddie Ross
Serves: 2 large parfaits
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 scoop vital proteins (completely optional)
- pinch of salt
- vanilla Siggi's yogurt
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- shaved dark chocolate for topping
- Combine avocados, maple syrup, cocoa powder, vital proteins (if using), and salt. Blend for one minute or until nice and creamy.
- Next, prepare your berries by heating them over medium heat until warmed through. If desired, add an extra tablespoon of maple syrup for sweetness.
- Layer avocado pudding into two parfait jars, followed by the warmed berries, siggis yogurt, and shaved dark chocolate.