Espresso Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Maddie Ross
Serves: 18 cookies
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup melted ghee (or butter)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Wild Friends Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter (or regular almond butter + 1 tsp espresso powder)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats (not old fashioned oats)
- 1¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar. Add in the almond butter and vanilla and stir until smooth. Finally whisk in the egg.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet, then add in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Spoon 2 tbsp scoops of cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet, leaving room between the cookies, so they don't spread into each other.
- Bake cookies for 11-12 minutes, flipping halfway through baking time. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire cooling rack to completely cool.
*Recipe adapted from Sally's Baking Addiction